October 26, 2010

Coffee warms my soul.

The anticipation for the coffee to get done is high today! A day like today needs coffee. Although, it is pretty windy and I don't think the wind needs any caffeine today. I know that we have been blessed with a mild Autumn so far but I don't think I am ready for the cold. Don't get me wrong, I love the snow and playing in it with the boys, but I just don't feel ready. I can't wait to go sledding and to build a snow man but, I am not looking forward to scraping my windows, and warming up my car, and stepping on a piece of snow that is on the floor with bare feet. Oh........the coffee is done. Yum! This morning is now good. Now it is time to relax for a while and maybe listen to some music. All the answers I need are in the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment