October 30, 2010

Lazy day today

While some of these post will make no sense to any of you, they clearly make sense to me. Well wait, not really all the time.


My ego has been blown up a little lately. I'm just waiting for that giant needle to come along. But, I continue this thinking positive crap and, I think it just might be working. Maybe that is why! Do I ooze it. Does it show?
Well I gotta say that I have been getting use to this whole blogging thing. I kind of have a routine already. I think Its funny! I actually think about it all day long. I think maybe it is making me a better person in some way.....Who knows 


Today has been a seriously lazy day for me. Lots of couch time. I enjoyed it immensely though. I cuddled with both of my children and watched cartoons with them. Now I find myself stumbling through my wardrobe trying to think of a last minute costume to wear.  Yes, I am going out again, Who knows what tonight brings but I think it will be fun. Halloween is always a blast. (sometimes too much so) I think it was about 4 years ago today that I was at a Halloween party and got so wasted that I slid down a flight of stairs and dislocated my thumb, Funny now, not so funny at that moment.


Ahh Halloween memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment