October 31, 2010

Football Freak.

The game is intense. I usually am biting off all my finger nails and/or clapping so hard my hands hurt! I love the game. I am a huge Steelers fan and will be forever! I guess I should be happy that I get to watch a game even though they are losing..... :(  This game is going to give me an anxiety attack. J/K


So Halloween was great! I thought it would be full of candy/kid drama and crowds that would be unbearable but  it was actually enjoyable. My boys had so much fun! I also had fun last night! I haven't been out for a Halloween celebration in a long time. I enjoyed it a lot! This morning however, seemed to drag on and on.
I do have a few things to say about the happenings of last night but I think I will save it for another blog! I just need to sort out the thoughts in my head and such....

Happy Halloween Ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment