October 19, 2011

1 more day...

So today I will spend the last day of my 20's seeing my baby girls face on the ultrasound machine. I am happy for that, I am also a little sad. No big celebration planned for my birthday. I have a doctor's appointment that day, I just hope I don't have to give birth that day. I know that it may sound selfish but I don't want to share my birthday. I just don't want to be sad on my birthday. I know a pity party isn't the kind I need. I am not even sad to say goodbye to my twenties. I am ready to be in my 30's. I just wish I could go out and be carefree and not have all of the uncomfortable feelings and feeling like my baby could be here anytime. I don't know what I am going to do with the blog just yet. I kind of forgot about it....(sorry) I have been preoccupied with pregnancy. If you ever wanted to take your mind off of turning 30 just be massively pregnant during the time. I would like to say that I do want to continue to make posts. I love having the ability to just put down all my feelings and worries. I don't worry that anyone will judge me anymore. I like having worked towards that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment