January 31, 2011

Playing Hooky

So my son tells me this morning that he was not feeling good today. I decided to keep them both home from school. I didn't think that I should venture out in the -5 degree weather to just take one child to school. I, once again, think that I was fooled. My son is not acting sick at all. I might have gotten swindled. Oh well I guess we played hooky today.

There is a 2 hour delay for school tomorrow, which is nice. I will get to sleep in a little and that is awesome! Any day that involves me sleeping in is great.

I gotta say I love it when everything gets icy and the trees are filled with frost. I just want to go out there and take pictures of it but my current camera isn't great at it. Good news is that I bought my very first professional camera today!! It will be amazing!! I am so excited. I hope that the trees freeze again! I am going to go crazy with it. WOOOO!! I can't wait til it gets here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment