January 10, 2011

Colder then cold....

I sure am all over the place today. I think I am getting the flu or something :( I just ache all over. I have the next two days off so I can rest. For the love of god I hope nobody tries to come over or call. Ha ha. Well maybe a call is ok, but seriously who ever knocked on my door at 345 in the morning today should be kicked in the shins!!!

I think I am going to stay away from the outside world until Thursday. Call me anti social, I don't care. It is seriously freezing @ss out there! I think I have everything I need except for my coffee cream that I left at work. *facepalm* Oh well I like tea today.

I am sorry but I really am not in the mood to type anything else.....Please forgive me.

.....Oh, but high five to me for getting home from work before 10pm!!! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment