January 30, 2011

I work alone.

I almost had to run the store all by myself today. I was so frustrated that I wanted to bawl. Everyone freaks out at the slightest bit of snow. So, at 11 o'clock this morning when 3 people were suppose to come in, only one ended up at work. She was probably like 5 minutes late to boot. I was so relieved to see her that I didn't care  that she was late. The next two people came in about an hour late.

I was so pissed and wanted to yell at all of them. I didn't because I didn't want to work alone. Sometimes I feel like I am the only person there that even cares. (excluding my boss and a couple other workers) I work with a bunch of whiny little brats. They don't know that this job is easy, probably the easiest one that they will ever have. The customers didn't do anything to you so don't take it out on them. They are the reason that you can buy all the things you want to buy. Do you want to make more money? Then get another job. 

I just hate it when people don't appreciate what they have.  

No comments:

Post a Comment