December 27, 2010

Christmas hangover.

I sure am feeling it. I am so unmotivated today and sluggish. I still have to find a place for all the toys and such. I was thinking it was time to do a little pre spring cleaning. I don't know if I can find a place for everything. All I wanna do is sit on the couch and watch How I met your mother. But I will have a few cups of coffee and get things going.

Me and my forgetful self, I left my cell phone charger at my grandma's. I got a new charger today and I am happy that it works for all Samsung models. I will be getting a new phone in a month or so, when Alltel transitions over to AT&T. The new one will also be a Samsung so I hope this charger works with it too. It took me forever to find one. Now it is charging and I am feeling some relief.

I've been thinking about the new year. This new years eve might have the potential to suck. I don't want to think it will be amazing and be let down. I do have to work all weekend but my shifts don't start til 11. I want to hang out with a certain someone but I don't want to count on that. Who knows maybe. I will probably see who has plans and who is having parties and then make my decision. I want to have fun and I will! I hope to have a really great and productive new year. I think 2011 will be my year! I said that last year but I think last year was good for me. I learned a lot. Next new years I can look on this post and see how much has changed and how some things are the same. I get excited thinking about all of the potential in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment