December 22, 2010

Gingerbread and Best friends

I am currently in between batches of gingerbread men. I made about 2 dozen so far, but I burnt a few... Oopsie! I made gingerbread candy canes, and gingerbread trees, oh and the gingerbread snowmen. I need a better selection of cookie cutters. I need a star and a bell and a Santa.

Today is the last day of school for the boys. Horray for Christmas break. I am so glad I don't have to wake up at the butt crack of dawn tomorrow. I am so ready for my trip to my Grandma's house! I can't wait to make memories with the family. I am a bit apprehensive about seeing my uncle. I have yet to see him since he had his stroke in late September. I do know that he is still the same Uncle Dude that I know and love.

Today is also my best friends birthday!! I miss her so much. She lives in Wyoming and I haven't seen her in about 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment