December 02, 2010

I hate to clean...

Who doesn't hate cleaning. I feel like my job is never done. I did some dishes today and then I decided to cook something so then I ended up with more dishes then before. It is just so frustrating at times. I need some serious motivation, or a maid. You may think that is absurd but I have been known to pay friends to clean! I could really write a book with the list of stuff that needs to be done here.

Ok, enough wallowing in my inability's. I finally figured out how to put music from my computer to my phone! That is an accomplishment, right? I know, I have had that phone for over a year, but hey!

I really miss my beautiful Christmas wreath that I had last year. Sadly, it was stolen. I have been searching for a silver wreath just like it but have had no luck.

Ugg.... I took a nap and now I feel like I slept the whole day away. :(  I hate that feeling. There is still some time left to get some stuff done, so I will think positively.

No comments:

Post a Comment