December 11, 2010

Crap I forgot to title this.

I just have to write a little something before I go to bed tonight. Wow what a week. Car crapped out. My mom is having pms and she has already been through menopause. Applied to sell my soul to a bank. The apartment across from me had a small fire. Well I am not sure what happened, but there was some smoke, and the fire department, and me peering through the peephole for 15 minutes. Yes I am one of those nosy neighbors.

I am really struggling with dealing with my mother. Should I be mad at her for not helping me out more? I am a grown up (as much as I hate to admit that) and I should be able to take care of my own problems but damn! She  only has given me one ride since this whole car fiasco. She bluntly told me today that she would not be volunteering to give me a ride to work at 8 am. She also said if it was nice I could walk. This would not be a problem if it wasn't 16 degrees outside because I only live about a mile and a half away from work.I don't live on the best side of town though. This whole thing will probably end up in an argument because I don't hold things back with her.

So tonight we will put up the Christmas tree. I love doing this! I also love that my kids are at the age that they can really help me. I just hope I can make enough chocolate covered pretzels to take to work. My kids and I keep eating them as soon as they dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment