December 13, 2010

Lets not get technical.

So I sorta kinda technically missed a day. I feel horrible. Only technically did I miss it though. The stuff that was written was on the 12th I just forgot to press the publish button until 4 minutes after midnight. Come on it was only 4 minutes. If I wasn't at the "mf's'' house I would have been able to post it before but beings I had to use the cell it took forever. Forgive me?

Anyways, I really need to find my camera. I would have posted some pictures of my amazing tree but I can't find it. My tree is not the regular kind of amazing. No tinsel on it, just one strand of colored lights and one strand of white lights. I have decorations that I made when I was a kid and I even have one that my brother made!! There are two of my favorite ornaments on there. The first is a red ballerina made out of glass that I could just stare at forever when I was young. The second one is a mouse in a thimble with just the head peaking out. This year we had a minor tragedy and the mouse is minus one ear.....:( The other ornaments are all of the home made variety with a few glass bulbs and some plastic stars here and there. I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment