December 17, 2010

Christmas concerts!

So today was the day of my kids' Christmas program. I loved it!! My youngest son is in kindergarten and they are always fun to watch. My oldest son is in 2nd grade and he looked just like his dad today. He was all dressed up in a polo shirt and jeans. Their concert was so cute!!

Well that was fun but at the end of the program their dad comes up to me and tells me he wants to spend Christmas with the kids because his grandfather isn't in the best health and this could be his last Christmas to spend with the boys. I got really angry at first because I did all of this work to get time off to go out of town to see my family and did all of this planning and he comes at me a week before and asks me to change my plans. How freakin rude. I immediately felt guilty and though that I could work something out. This co parenting thing bites!

Now to get ready for day number 2 of 8......working days. Yes, I am working 8 days in a row so I can spend time with my fam. I hope This all works out. I am sure it will though.

No comments:

Post a Comment