December 31, 2010

Happy 2011 Everyone....

Yay....I am ready to be done with this year. I am going to try a little bit of a timeline of this year. I am just going to say certain things about each month that I can remember....

January....
I began this month with a new relationship that I thought would go far. I had high hopes for this new year and started my journey to a healthier me!

February....
The end of this month my best friend moved away. I got a great Valentines gift from my (then) boyfriend. He brought flowers to my work, which no man had ever done for me. Went ice skating for the very first time!!!

March....
I found out that my (then) boyfriend was married still and lied to me. It was to hard to handle so I broke things off.

April....
Easter was fun! Had an egg hunt at my mothers house with about 120 eggs for 2 kids to find!!

May....
Bought a new coffee maker, which I thank for my daily cup of joe. Lucas turned 7 and I had his party at.....crap I can't seem to remember. Oh his party was at Chuck E Cheese!

June....
My best friend came back into town for a visit. I had a BBQ for Logan's birthday! My co-worker got married too.

July....
I don't really remember much of this month. I think I might have gone fishing for the first time in ages. Spent the 4th with the kids and took them to the small carnival they had, then watched the fireworks.

August....
Another one of my co-workers got married. I went to see Kid Rock and some other people in concert at the Buffalochip Campground. My oldest son started 2nd grade and my youngest started Kindergarten. My dad also came for a visit.

September....
My brother came to visit. Also, my cousin, my aunt, and my uncle came to visit as well. My uncle Dude had a massive stroke. It was a tough month.

October....
Turned 29!! Started this blog!!! Met (sorta kinda) someone special. This month my brother turned 35 and my mother turned 56!!! Had a good birthday and had an awesome Halloween.

November....
I think this month went the fastest. Had thanksgiving at my mothers house. Had to wait in line at Toys R Us for and hour and a half just to be disappointed.

December....
Well, so far, I went to my Grandma's house for the first time in like 11/2 years, for Christmas. My car broke down on me. Sold a part of my soul to Capital One. Got a smart phone!!!

So that is my year in review. I guess I don't remember if there was anything else worth mentioning. I have gained a lot of knowledge in this last year, know more about myself and how I tick. I don't really like to make New Year's resolutions but I like to make goals for the year to come. I think I am going to try harder to stand my ground and say what I am thinking. I am going to go after what I want and leave behind the things that I don't need. I am going to fill this new year with the beauty and knowledge that it deserves. And make new friends and have fun!!

Hope everyone has a safe and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Bring on 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment