December 06, 2010

Blah blah blah

Please spare me! I am currently hating on posts of love and whatnots on facebook. I am really sick of hearing about it! Maybe I am a hater, or bitter, but it gets old! I know you have found the man of your dreams but you don't see me posting about how much it sucks to be in a shitty relationship. I don't post about how hard it is being single and how hanging with all my friends that are in relationships and have love, makes me feel like I have the plague. I have great parts of my life, sure! I know it is your facebook and you can post what you want! I just had to get that out of my system.

Today is nice because I don't have to work. I am really getting burned out lately. I know it is the busy season and that has to do with it. Either way I feel like I got a lot done today. I already helped the boys with their home work and I am just about to make dinner. I got a couple of chores done today too! Yay me! I was thinking about putting up the Christmas tree tonight but I need to make sure this house is clean before I do any sort of holiday decorating or cooking. That is just that!

I may be in a mood lately but hey, thats just me!

No comments:

Post a Comment