December 19, 2010

Welcome home....

That right there should be stamped on my forehead. I feel like such a doormat. I just wanna be that crazy paranoid jealous girl, but something inside me shuts that up. It says, "Quit being such a girl!"  But I am a girl....Woman actually. Just because I don't think I will like the outcome of a conversation doesn't mean I shouldn't have it. I am just trying to make myself happy. I am putting blinders up to all of the negative, like it doesn't exist. I am not sure if that is good or bad.

Oh well, I guess. Just one more of those life lessons I need to learn. I feel immune to heartbreak though. My heart is guarded by such a huge wall I'm not sure I can ever let anyone pass.

Off to work now. Today should be a lot mellower then yesterday....Ha I may eat those words later.

No comments:

Post a Comment