December 30, 2010

Hi I'm right over here

The wind sure is blowing and the snow sure is falling. Just another blizzardy Thursday! I should be use to this right? I mean I have lived in South Dakota since 1993 and it never gets easier. I feel like the wind just gets into my bones and leaves me cold for days. Wasn't it just 50 degrees yesterday? Oh yes, yes it was. Stupid weather.

Besides this blizzard not much has been going on. Last night was a little strange in a few ways. I went to my man friends house and hung out with him and his bestie. He seems a little insecure at times. He sometimes makes little comments about me being with another guy. Yeah weird, like I'm cheating on him or something. Maybe it is him that has something to hide. I don't trust him at all but I am not sure if it's just him or just men in general. Then he asked me if I loved him yet.....yeeesh. I am just not ready for that. I sound like such a dude. It's just the game of love is a tough one for me.

Alrighty then. Enough of that babble. I guess if I am going to go out for new year's eve I need to find something that goes good with a snow suit. It is looking semi doubtful that I will be doing anything for the new year. I don't really understand why there is all this pressure for new years. It never lives up to what I think its going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment