December 08, 2010

Accomplished!

Well if you asked me what I have accomplished today I would say about a whole season of my new favorite show. Yes, thats right, one whole season. I also picked my son up from school early, because he didn't feel well, but I think I was bamboozled. He sure doesn't seem sick now.

The one thing that I accomplished today, that was weird, was feeling more comfortable with my body. I guess you could say I am having a good body day. Actually this last year I have been liking it more and more. It is funny what a little weight loss and good eating will do.Yay for that!

I do have to work today, and train 2 new people. Oh joy! I am so ready for it to be Saturday so I can start having some real holiday fun! I plan on putting up the decorations and making some treats with my boys! First thing is first though, I have to clean up the house so it can be trashed again. Ha! Is there some sort of mess free cookie recipe out there?

I just hope at the end of the day I will feel like I have accomplished something, anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment