December 09, 2010

Zumba

Well I am going to Zumba this morning and I gotta say I am a little nervous. I have never really worked out in public. The only gym I have ever went to is the one in my appartment building. (if you even wanna call it a gym) I am hoping to feel refreshed and energized after all of this. I just hope I don't have a wheezing coughing fit because I am a smoker. Alright I am ready to get my dance/exercise on!!!


I am back from Zumba! I am still alive and I feel quite good. It was a lot of fun and a good sweat. I am pretty sure I will be doing that again! I am a little bit tired but other then that I feel better then I usually do! Woo hoo! I love it when working out is fun and makes me feel good. I even got some minor cleaning done at home. Now lets see if I fizzle out at work. 


Oh it is a beautiful day outside. I am shocked that it is December and it's almost 50 degrees out! There is hardly any snow on the ground. I secretly hope it snows a crap load soon, just to take the edge off our busyness.


I am really proud of myself today. That might sound lame but one of my goals was to do some sort of class related......thing. I pat myself on the back because I did it! Goodbye to the once flaky me. Ha. Today seems to be being a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment