December 04, 2010

I need a adult beverage

This needs to be fast because I still need to shower and get ready to go out for a friends birthday! I did have a good day at work today mainly because of a comment from a stranger. She complimented me on my eyes, which is always nice, and then asked me if I was married! I told her no and then she said she was surprised that no one has snagged me up because of how beautiful my eyes are. That right there made me blush!!! I don't think she was coming on to me, just being nice I guess. I hope she gets some good karma coming her way because she made my day!

.....What am I going to wear? It is so freaking cold that it is pointless to look semi cute when I have to put layers upon layers to keep from getting hypothermia. I just wish it would snow a couple of feet. Yes I said that and I am sure I will be eating my words soon enough!!!
Alrighty off to get ready! Don't wait up ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment