December 10, 2010

Jumped the gun....

Yeah, well, I totally jumped the gun yesterday. I thought I was going to have such a great day. I think if I was not having such a great day it would have been harder to handle. So my car took a crap on me. I guess I could say I kinda knew it was going to happen sooner or later. The worst thing about it is that I have no idea when I can get it fixed. This could be kinda crappy  but I am staying positive. It is getting harder and harder.

I am working an extra long shift tonight so I know I gotta post this now. I sure hope the extra time helps me. God I wish it was pay day already. Yuck I feel like I am going to be in a bad mood. I need to get out of it. Well on the bright side I can sleep in tomorrow and I get to put up the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment