December 01, 2010

OMG it's December

Alright, who stole November? Where the hell did it go? Seems like just the other day it was the 1st of November. Now it is December and crunch time for Christmas shopping. Ugg...Yeah that's right I said it.

There is just so friggin much to do. I gotta get out the Christmas decorations, and do the whole tree thing, I still am going to make some sort of holiday goodies. I need to see what my wrapping paper from last year looks like, and if I need to buy more. I need to wrap some gifts and buy the rest. I also need to make sure the bills are paid and that I have enough money to get my children a Wii. Oy! I am exhausted just writing about it.

I am so dang indecisive to begin with and it gets so much worse during the holidays. Do I get this person this or that or something else. Would they like this, is it their size, should I be buying myself this and not be feeling guilty. Oh hell..... I'll figure it out somehow. I think tonight I will try to find the answers in the bottom of a Bud Light can! Sounds perfect right?

No comments:

Post a Comment