December 21, 2010

Guilty but drained

I feel so drained. I have absolutely no energy at all. I am not looking forward to going to work. I guess on the bright side only 2 more days of work left and then a 3 day weekend. I am so looking forward to it. I am feeling a little bit guilty about complaining because my boss is in her 50's and she is working so much more then me. She has been working a bunch of days in a row and they are mostly 10hr shifts. I guess I do have a cold so that might be wearing me down a little bit. All I want to do is sleep the day away and drink some tea and have some chicken noodle soup.

I am thinking about purchasing a remedy for my cold. I have been looking into buying a nedi pot. Clean out these nasal passages sounds good to me. A hot shower sounds good too. Off I go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment