October 27, 2010

Easy to read....

If I don't write this down now, I will forget.
I hate that people seem to understand how I am feeling. Or maybe, you would consider that I am easy to read. I don't really know why but it frustrates me I don't even understand myself most of the time! Hi! Don't I get to "get'' me first? Maybe it's a good thing in disguise.

Dare I say that I am becoming a morning person? I like having the fact that I have gotten something accomplished before 10AM. Today is sort of a special day. For one, I think I felt the first snowflake of the year! Ok, so I felt it as the wind raped its way inside my body! Another thing that happened is my oldest son lost another tooth!

Today we will carve pumpkins. I will try to post some sort of pictures if I get the chance. It feels like a good day, even though its cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment