February 21, 2011

nothing.

I am feeling so tired and drained today. I don't want to do anything but sit at home in my pj's and sleep. I tried having a cup of coffee but that didn't work. I tried another cup, but that also failed. I don't know what to do. I might try to venture outside and do a little shopping or something. Hopefully I can muster up the energy to put on some pants. The freezing cold weather also isn't helping me want to go anywhere.

Maybe I just need some rest. Maybe it is my body's way of telling me I need to catch up on some z's. Well either way at least I still have the energy to cook and clean, not as much as I need to get the whole apartment clean, but I did do a sink full of dishes and cook a stew. It's all about the small victories right?

No comments:

Post a Comment