February 23, 2011

I'm having a moment.

So I was looking around on facebook, never good, and I see that my ex posted something. He said he was excited about going out of town for a thing. Funny thing is, is that 2 weeks ago he lied to me and said that his thing was going on then. I knew that he was lying. It made me angry. Then I made the horrible mistake of looking at his page, only to see some skank saying that he is sexy. THAT made me FURIOUS. I had been doing so good. F*C*.  I feel like I am regressing I have made all the right steps. I deleted his number. I hid all of his FB feed as of now. What else can I do. I guess I am just going to try to roll with it. Thats all I can do right? What doesn't kill me only......blah blah blah stronger.

I know I mostly talk about my (mostly failed) attempts at relationships with men. That is me. Take it or shove it. Sorry I am having a moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment