February 20, 2011

Sleepy snowy Sunday

I really get pissed when it is a blizzard outside and people are coming to the mall and ordering ice cream! Yes that was my day today. We got about 10 inches of snow and it is blowing around a bit. I think it is about negative some odd degrees out. Does it really matter after it hits below zero? Not really.

So yes my place of work was busy today, and I am tired as all hell. I know it is because I only had about 5 hours of sleep but I had fun last night. It was a little more drama filled then I expected, with the couples I was with arguing and bickering. It made me feel really happy to be single.

No work for me tomorrow and I am happy about that!! I am going to relax all day long, maybe see if I can watch HIMYM (How I Met Your Mother) from season 1 to 5. I could possibly finish cleaning the rest of my apt. but who knows. All I know is that I am not setting an alarm clock! I love those kind of days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment