February 19, 2011

Let the snow fall!!!!

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN RAPID CITY HAS UPGRADED THE WINTER 
STORM WARNING TO A BLIZZARD WARNING...WHICH IS NOW IN EFFECT FROM 
MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO MIDNIGHT CST SUNDAY NIGHT. 



Oh yeah we are in for it! Good thing I am set on gas and my other vices. Well, except for chocolate and beer. I must fix that. I guess I have until midnight to prepare. My boys are going to spend the night at their Grandma's house so that should be interesting. I am going to laugh if we only get a few inches of snow. I really just want enough to take pictures in it. 


Well now that I successfully blinded myself learning how to use my flash slave. Wow yellow rectangles everywhere....wicked. Alright I am better now. I hope that I can get a few photo opportunities tonight. I feel as thought I have a lot to learn about this camera, and I am so ready!


Basically tonight is going to be just me and a couple of friends hanging out and having a few brews. I am just wondering if this weather is going to keep them home, or no. I have a feeling they will show up either way. My place is close to just about everything.  


I guess I am going out with one of my besties for some coffee and then it is time to get the magic potion ingredients. 

No comments:

Post a Comment