February 05, 2011

Girly girl.

I love being a women most of the time. Today was not really one of those days. It had nothing to do with cramps or anything like that. I have just never been a girly girl. I don't think anyone ever taught me how to put on makeup. My mom sort of did but she doesn't wear a lot of that crap so therefor neither do I. I do like to keep up with the trends at times, as long as its not like painting on a new face. I like subtle makeup. I hate mascara, but I lightly brush it on every now and then. I rarely buy concealer. I like it simple. A touch of eyeliner and a little eyeshadow.

Let me set you straight though. I can and more often then not, leave the house without any on at all. I do feel a touch more confidant when I am wearing at the least, eyeliner. Maybe someone can help me here. I want to do a smoky eye. I even went to the lengths of buying Covergirl Smoky Shadow Blast. I have got to say if my life depended on making a smoky eye, I would be done for. It just looked like I painted some lines on my face. I tried to blend it in but it just turned all one color. Maybe it is just not meant to be. I have bought other eye shadows in the past that have a little color by number thing for your eye, I still cant seem to get it right. Maybe there is something wrong with my hands. I also have looked at tutorials but I still can't seem to do it right. UGH! Please tell me that I am not failing at being a woman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment