February 02, 2011

One step forward

Then 2 steps back. That is how I feel right about now. I feel like a horrible person. I don't like it when people are upset with me or angry. I hate it even more when they ignore me. I know I am being hard on myself but I feel terrible for hurting this guys feelings. I'm just not that into him, and I know that he was genuinely a good guy but if it is meant to be it will be.

Some things you just can't force. Sometimes you just have to trust that things will work themselves out. I am trying my best to keep my faith. I think as I get older it is easier to just let things just work themselves out. I don't need the answer for everything.

"I run my life, or is it running me?
 run from my past, I run to fast, or to slow it seems''

No comments:

Post a Comment