February 11, 2011

Realizations.

I came to some realizations tonight. If only I didn't drown them in alcohol. Why was I eating my feelings when I could of just drank them away. I need to just work them out. Cleanse the soul of everything bad. I have been letting things get to me when I know that they shouldn't.

I don't ever want to take anyone's happiness. I wish some people would just take time to realize.
I'm only one voice in a million, but you can't take that away!

On another note.....I feel so thankful. I love my family and the struggles that we have. I love my children so much it is scary. It really is a crazy thing to love someone more then yourself. I only wish my kids the happiness I had as a kid, times a million.They are so innocent and precious. I loved being a kid and I hope they want to be my babies forever. I honestly just aim to be like my mother, as much as we don't want to be.

This will be fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment