February 04, 2011

Running late!

I hate the feeling when you wake up late. I hate being rushed to get ready and freaking out because you're going to be late for work. Yeah, that was the start of my day today. I hate that! Instead of my phone going off and telling me to wake up, it decides to die. Smart phones are not so smart when it comes to staying charged or saving battery. I should have just stuck to my regular alarm clock.

Work was busy and frustrating. I am so glad I don't work tomorrow. I think I say that every other Friday. Oh well. I love Friday, when I don't work the next day. It is my only day to sleep in. I think my sleeping in late today was my body telling me to get some more rest. All I want right now is some tunes and a ice cold beer. Sounds blissful to me!

HAPPY WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment