October 02, 2011

I'm fixing my nest.

I think it has finally kicked in, my nesting that is. I just got done watching hoarders and it made me want to clean so bad. I actually had to pause the episode and do a sink full of dishes and throw a giant bag of clutter away. I organized my medicine cabinet and have been going through some of my things that I think I can throw away. Only question is now how am I going to get all of this out of my house. I guess one bag at a time will do. I worked until my hips started to ache. I have the next week without my sons and I hope to get a lot done. I know I will feel so much better once it gets done. I am just glad that it started to kick in. I don't want to have to worry about clutter when I have a newborn in the house. I just hope I can keep this up. I know I can.  

No comments:

Post a Comment