October 23, 2011

I'm 30 now!

It is official! I am a thirty year old woman. I don't feel any different. I feel large and pregnant! I suppose all this pregnancy stuff took my mind off of being another year older.

I have to say my birthday was a toughie. This whole week has been a trying one. I got bad news on my birthday that my children's babysitter passed away. It was so out of left field. It seemed to happen so fast. I was really emotional and still am a bit. She was an older lady (63) but I never thought she would pass. She has been a part of me and my kids' lives for about 5 years. I know a lot of her family because I was told about her through her sister in law, which is also my boss. I haven't told my children about her passing yet. I did tell them that she was sick. I don't want them to see me emotional. I remember the effect it had on me when I first saw my mom cry. But I know we will remember the good times about Patty. She sure had one hell of a personality.

Ok, enough of that. I don't really know if I am going to change to a different blog or not. I am still undecided about that. So I guess I will just post stuff here until I get a little more organized. This little one should be here in about a week or so. So much going on in my life. It's crazy to think where I was this time last year..... Wow what a difference a year makes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment