February 28, 2011

A coming of age tale.

I got to work a day shift today!! Yeah! I normally work a lot of nights so this was exciting for me today until, I realized I missed a show I like to watch. Now, that wouldn't normally be a big thing for me, but most of the shows I watch consist of crappy reality television (with the exception of HIMYM) I usually catch the show I miss later on a re-run or online. Well anyways, this show was not quite reality, but a TALK SHOW!! I thought to myself, "Wow I am getting old when I am bummed out by missing a daytime talk show." I don't know if that is a coming of age moment. I felt like it was for me. I was never ever a daytime talk show kind of person.

Well day one of my diet is almost over. I feel like the hardest part of the diet is to come. I love to snack at night. I will try my best not to. I still need to figure out a workout plan. I know I can think of something because I love to dance around and I have some 3lb weights. I am hungry though. I think I will have some whole grain rice, asparagus, and baked tilapia. Yum! But first I am going to watch The Talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment