February 15, 2011

Wee bit backwards.

I know it seems like all I talk about is my love life in these posts. I think it is very much like a soap opera. I guess it is interesting for the most part. I go in and out of them a lot more recently and have exes that are coming out of the wood works to talk to me. I over exaggerated that last one, so sue me.

I seem to go through "breakups'' in reverse though. I feel free in the beginning, like a big weight has been lifted, or like I was color blind and now I am seeing color for the first time. I dance and sing and embrace myself. I relish in the fact that I answer to no one. I can sit on the couch all day long and have no one judge me. Oh wait, ha ha. Don't judge me, ok? Deal.

After a few weeks or possibly a month, that feeling slips. I start to feel alone, ten fold. I start listening to sad songs and whatnot. I need to reverse this way of dealing. Morn, accept, and move on! I know that I will be fine. No, I will be better. All these things that happen in life are there to teach me a lesson. This one was more about my self worth then anything. But, my friend was right! When I really and truly was fed up I let all of the frustrations out. I may not have acted with as much "class" as I would have liked, oh well. I said what I was honestly feeling and I can't, and won't apologize for that. No how, no way!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment