February 17, 2011

Chocolate wasted.

Oh yeah! I hit the jackpot with some Valentines chocolates. Oh yes!! I got the good kind too! The Ferrero Rochet kind, and a heart tin of Mrs. Feilds.  I only got a small heart shaped box of them but I am glad. I have already had 3 but I feel a little guilty. Whatever, I deserve it.

I feel very productive today. I got a lot of housework done and the kids even helped! I had one mopping the floor and the other taking out trash. Child labor is great. They need to learn how to keep a clean house, problem is, is that I am horrible at it. I think I have the opposite of OCD. I need things disorganized and chaotic. Makes things interesting. Ha ha! It's something that I am working on, I just need to find a balance....Story of my life.

Bring on the chocolates.

No comments:

Post a Comment