February 09, 2011

It's here!

Yes it is! I got it!! Yay!!! My new camera is here! Now what? I am having camera block. I want to go out and just take pictures of everything. I know that I won't because I usually need to get a feeling that I want to take a certain somethings picture. I am sure I will take something though, I do need to play with it a little and see all I can do with that. I am sure I will be learning about this camera for a long time.

It was like Christmas when I opened the package today. I got a pretty sweet deal from ebay. My camera came with a wide angle lens, a professional tri-pod, a camera bag, and a whole bunch of other goodies for it. I haven't played with everything yet. I tried the lenses on but wasn't really impressed with them. I think I just have to figure out exactly what they do. DAMN!!! I just want to get out there and take some pictures. It is about to get dark so I think I am a little out of luck for tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment