October 29, 2010

Lusting Lust....

Have you ever had such an attraction to someone that is just so strong, it scares you. I lust daily for them. Can't stop thinking about how much I am pulled to this person. I have said to myself before that I'm a sucker for a pretty face and right now that could not be more true. I am seriously attracted to said person.....I desire them.
The truth is that the connection is purely lust and nothing else. Sadly I know that I must not make any emotional attachment to them I will not open my heart to them. I know I could get hurt.. As of right now I could care less. I am that person that wants to touch the flame no matter how badly I know I will be burned. I yearn for the feel. I feel like I have been hypnotized by this. Is this so wrong? If it makes you happy it can't be that bad right? Shouldn't I have learned long ago not to play with fire?
I guess I am just guilty of being a moth lured by this flame....








No comments:

Post a Comment