October 29, 2010

The diary (or start of) a 29 year old.....

***This is from THURSDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2010.....after the bar closed so it is a little alcohol infused***



Ok, first day of being 29 is done. It was a beautiful day today. I would really like to make a goal of documenting every day of the last year of my 20's. Hopefully it will work out. Most of the day was amazing, just all about me and making myself happy. No cake though :( I really do have wonderful friends that are so amazing! I am really excited about all of the things to come. I have set my goals and plan to reach them. (one of them being keeping a blog every day for the last year of my 20's)

The funny thing is that the last day of being 28 was very eye opening. Sometimes only your friends can point out things about you that you didn't quite know. I plan to live every day of my 29th year to its fullest, to focus on the positive and not dwell on the neg. I always want to learn new things not only about myself, but about life. I love my family and I'm learning to love myself. I won't be here forever but I will be happy while I am!!!!!


Happy bday to me, and whoever else shares this day with me.....


I had to copy and paste this from my other blog because I should have made this different blog sooner, rather then later.

http://singlesdmommy.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment