December 23, 2010

Under the influence

Of cold medicine that is. Yes I took some night time cold syrup. I do feel the sleepyness coming on but no cold relief. If you are a reader of my bloggy blog then you would know that I was having interests in buying a nedi pot. Well, I did, and it didn't help at all. In fact more water came out my mouth and almost made me vomit. I tried it about 3 times and the last try was the most successful. Overall it was kind of traumatizing experience.  I got a little rinse going on in the sinus cavity. But I am still so stuffed up.
Woo cold medicine. This is funny. I really shouldn't blog under the influence. But come to think of it, that is how all of this started.

Wow that cold medicine knocked me on my feet. I slept forever! Well its icy out and I am about ready to go to work. I have a million and one things to do tonight and I might end up not going to bed until early tomorrow morning. I gotta say it is not certain if I will get to post everyday. My grandma lives in a small town so I am not even sure if my cell will work there. I will surly try though it might be short cause I am spending time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment