December 24, 2010

To Grandmothers house I go

Yeah I am a little nervous about the road conditions to my gramma's. We had a pretty bad ice storm last night/this morning. I am hoping for safe travels in the morning. I will have my grandma all to myself this weekend, which will be nice but I will miss my aunt, uncle, and young cousins. My youngest cousin and oldest son are about 2 years apart and my son adores him.

I am being a procrastinator tonight. I have nothing all the way done. Only have 3 gifts wrapped and a bunch more to go. I totally forgot to get all of the stocking stuffer stuff. I need to still pack clothes and my accessories. I can't forget the little things like my cell phone charger. Oh geez so much to do. I am still trying to fight this cold. I don't want to get anyone sick. Ok, I gotta get some things done.....

No comments:

Post a Comment