December 18, 2010

Conclusion

I have come to the conclusion that I know nothing about men. However, it could be just this one man in general. Well if it is all men, how am I suppose to raise my two boys into men?? I am trying to teach them how to treat girls with respect and kindness. I guess it all starts with being a good person as a whole.

This one man just continues to confuse me. One minute he can be very loving and affectionate the next he's aloof. I have called him on it before and he tells me that he wouldn't put himself in this position if he wasn't truly interested. I do feel like he is being truthful saying that, because of other characteristics he has.

Either way we all, as human beings, just want to be wanted and loved. Sometimes we settle for less then what we truly deserve. Sometimes we place ourselves with people that we just think are good for us but they are just not the right fit.

Ok, so its 3 am and I am not to sure if I should post this.....oh hell, here is goes. If I wanna post more later I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment