December 28, 2010

Back to the grind

Yes, sadly my 4 day vacation is over. It went by way to fast! It was a very much needed mini vacation thought for sure and I kinda miss all my girls at work. Tonights shift shouldn't be very busy so it will be nice to catch up with everyone and how their Christmas was.

I still can't believe that there are only a few days left of the new year. I am going to start this new year off the way I did last year. I want to begin eating healthy again and working out. Hopefully I can knock off about 20 more pounds. I am very proud of my accomplishments last year. I lost about 30lbs!! I have been able to keep it off and maintain this current weight. I have not been doing any dieting and I don't seem to gain much weight. I think the way I went about it last year was defiantly right on. I did a variation of the raw diet for about 5 days! It was hell, yes but I think it really gave me that boost I needed.

New Year's always gives me that optimistic feeling. I feel like I have been given a clean slate to start things over again.It is a way for me to really take a look at my accomplishments and then go for what I want. I do have a few goal, I wouldn't call them resolutions. I think too much pressure is put on resolutions. I do think that I am happy about where I am and if the year ago me was looking at me now she would be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment