December 05, 2010

Emotional overload!!

"Never felt the lovin of a man but it sure felt nice when he was holdin my hand"


There are so many questions I wanna ask him.....But I am biting my tongue because I am in an emotional state. I hate this! I deserve someone that wants me, that likes me, and mostly someone that respects me. We met on a singles dating site and have been seeing each other for about 2 months. I have been trying to just treat him the way he is treating me, being aloof and not totally attached. I think I am doing far more damage to myself then I think. I almost don't care. I hate that about myself. I hate that I settle for way less then I deserve just for some attention and the pretend caring feelings. I don't do anything to change this situation so I have no one to blame but me! I do proudly say that I have yet to shed a tear for this fella.

Oh damnit! All my man drama makes me feel like there is something wrong with me......I am gonna do a little damage control on my heart and think of things that make me feel better.

"Gather up your tears, keep em' in your pocket, save em' for a time when your really gonna need em' "


Sometimes I just wanna get plain mean and tell him that I hope his daughters never are treated the way he treats me!

No comments:

Post a Comment