January 21, 2011

drawn a blank

I thought I had a million things to say. Now that I get behind the computer I just have drawn a blank. I have had a slow and lazy week. I only got a few things done, I went to Zumba class and cleaned house a little, other then that, not much going on in my neck of the woods.

I am kinda teetering in my positivity. I find it a little frustrating going from relationships to being single. Yes, I have said it and I am not going to take it back. I am single. I find myself not really ready or willing to get back into anything. I know I need time to "heal" or whatever. I say "heal" loosely because I wasn't really broken up about it. I just hate that it never really ended. This might cause me to help along my abandonment issues. I have had a few other relationships that just ended by them leaving with no explanation. That messes with me. I need to just be with myself.

Ok, enough couch talk. I feel like I might depress anyone that reads this. I don't want to do that. I like being positive, when I can. I love my life and wouldn't trade it with anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment