January 02, 2011

The second day of the year.

Today started off much like yesterday, minus the missing purse and the throbbing head. I was still very very tired this morning. It is just plain and simple that I am not a morning person. I would like them much better if I wasn't so tired. Mornings are never like they are in the Disney movies.

There is something bothering me but, I would rather not talk about it. I know this is suppose to be my place to vent but I just feel so emotionally exhausted with this subject that I just don't want to think about it. I go over and  over everything that is said and I always come up even more confused then before. I start to think things are getting better and then they get worse. Oy....

On to positive stuff. I, once again, am going to do me! I want to do more this year. I want to help others more. If that isn't what humanity is about then I don't know what it is. Help your fellow humans. I don't know how I am going to start about doing this. Maybe some volunteer work or just something small. I think it would be heartwarming.

But on another note I will turn 30 this year! OMG

No comments:

Post a Comment