January 08, 2011

Magic 8 ball

I sometimes wish I had a magic 8 ball to make the tough decisions for me. I know I gotta put my big girl panties on, but sometimes it is just plain hard. I suppose this is all about growing and learning and what not. I shouldn't want to take the easy way out but I have a knack at doing so. I need to be fair to myself and be honest. I am not going to rush into any decisions right now. I am going to sit back and just let things happen and do the best I can at voicing my opinion.

I also am having mixed feelings about the way people will judge my decisions. I feel like some of my close friends will be angry with me if I choose one way. I shouldn't care right? The thing is I do.

Well I am determined to make this a good Saturday. I am a little worried about how 2011 has started off. It hasn't been the best, but not the worst either. I don't think I really believe that how you spend the new year reflects on how your year will turn out. Last year things started out great. I began the year in a relationship. It ended though. I have yet to kiss someone this year.... Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment