January 27, 2011

Taking the high road sucks.

Sometimes I just wish I could be hurtful and mean, but that is just not me at all. I hate wasting my energy on negative feelings. I just hate when people get to me and hurt my feelings. I just want them to feel the pain that I feel tenfold! I know that karma will work things out.


You may ask why I am feeling this way. Well, today is my ex's birthday (the most recent one) I won't lie, it's a tough day for me. Things have not really ended with us. I hate that. I haven't talked to him since the 8th of this month and I haven't even seen him this year! So I am assuming that it is over, no, it is over. I will not continue to be treated like an option. 


I know that I deserve WAY better. Some of the things he said to me just blew me away. I just hate the person I was when I was with him. It was like he was a disease and I didn't want a cure.


**high off of love drunk from my hate
it’s like i’m huffin’ paint and i love it the more i suffer, i suffocate**

It is all about me now. I am going to do the best I can to move on. I know I am better then him.  I just need to give myself the love that I deserve. I can do that the best on my own. Thanks for just letting me vent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment