January 06, 2011

Unofficially Official

I guess you could say that I am officially single. I was going to say back on the market but that just makes me sound like I am for sale. I am usually quick to jump into being single, but not this time. I guess you could say I am slightly soured. I don't think I would consider myself heartbroken. I have not shed a tear over this "boy" and that makes me feel good! I have to take some soul inventory I suppose.

Whatever.....enough of my relationship woes. I guess that is all that I really have going on. How sad. I have so much to learn. I am trying the positivity thing, but sometimes I just want to punch positivity right in the face! No one can be positive all the time, right? I guess I just need to find the balance.

Well I am home from work now and ready to relax with my kids and watch a movie. Oh I love movie time with them. I love it when I work days. Too bad today is my only day shift this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment